Monday, May 4, 2009

The Angel who has redeemed

Genesis 48: 15-16
And he blessed Joseph, and said, "The God before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac walked, The God who has been my shepherd all my life to this day, The angel who has redeemed me from all evil, Bless the lads; And may my name live on in them, And the names of my fathers Abraham and Isaac; And may they grow into a multitude in the midst of the earth."

Isaiah 63: 8-9
For He Said, "Surely, they are My people. Sons who will not deal falsely." So He became their Savior. In all their affliction He was afflicted. And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them; And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old.


~ THE ANGEL OF HIS PRESENCE ~
~ The God of our fathers has redeemed us with His presence here on earth. When we are weak, He is strong. Our Footprints disappear when we are carried by Him, as He carried our ancestors so long ago.

~ Chris

3 comments:

  1. Your blog brought me peace today. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many times have I felt carried? So many...

    How many times am I carried when I am not aware...
    more than I'll ever know, this is sure~
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. that footsteps poem is very powerful... he questions God's presence in times of struggle, like most of us do, but God reveals that he is there when we listen.

    ReplyDelete