Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Lamentations 3:24-25
The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God.

Romans 8:37
But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us.

Jeremiah 32:27
Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Though our earthly trials seem severe at times, our Lord loves us and carries us in His hands. Nothing is too difficult for the Lord, and (Romans 8:39) "... nothing can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. "

1 comment:

  1. Following in His footstep...
    Carrying me when I need it the most.
    Thank you, Lord Jesus~